My Electrician DUO in orange. This tool combination is unique and it’s the first time Victorinox released this model. Basically it’s an Electrician but instaed of the awl this model carries a pruning blade. This model is the littel brother of the Electrician DUO plus released in 2011. It has a ring with an attached lanyard. Each knife is individually numbered on the electrician’s blade.
This special run comes in two color variants.
50 pieces have a red shield, a red arrow on the backside and a red lanyard attached to the ring.
The other 50 pieces have a black logo, a black arrow on the backside and a black lanyard attached to the ring. Mine is the black.
Posted on Saturday, 12 October
Tagged as: victorinox swiss army knife knives alox atm
- and-if-you-fall likes this
- glofindel likes this
- bigpimpin91 likes this
- tmck72 likes this
- preparedconcept reblogged this from dig-that
- jesuisledauphineethan likes this
- wndsn likes this
- wompa likes this
- sonderzug reblogged this from dig-that
- naimakka likes this
- edc-systems likes this
- everythingparacorduk likes this
- dig-that reblogged this from sakitup
- sar-ampr-iv reblogged this from sakitup
- sar-ampr-iv likes this
- naaammpham likes this
- cammo-n-country reblogged this from sakitup
- juan76 likes this
- hjphillips likes this
- blackroseofdemise likes this
- sweaters-and-shotguns reblogged this from sakitup
- knucklehead203 likes this
- milojca likes this
- colorchangingkiller reblogged this from sakitup
- colorchangingkiller likes this
- sakitup posted this